PushEd - 2D/3D Level Editor (for GameMaker: Studio)
A downloadable tool for Windows
NOTE: Now, on the sunset of GMS1.4, we have decided to release it for free! Thanks everyone who bought PEd and supported the development! The latest version can be found on the github, the new successor is already in developement it's called Push3d and it's already on github so you can get immediate access, if you want to support further development you can donate us some coins here or you can support us on Patreon thanks!
PushEd, or shorly just PEd, is the first 2D/3D map editor of it’s kind for GM: Studio, giving you all the tools that you need.
Experience the ease of creating complex two-dimensional and three-dimensional levels with our level editor. PEd provides you all the tools you need. You can simply drag&drop objects into the level, move them around, scale and rotate them, set their properties like name, creation code, colour and alpha. And of course you can change all the settings of room, including backgrounds, views and physic. All that with intuitive controls packed in stylish and easy to use user interface.
PEd is an internal level editor made in GameMaker: Studio. That means that you'll get the source code that you can just insert it into your project. You can use PEd just for development purpose or you can leave it in your project so anyone can make levels for your game.
- 3D and 2D level editing
- Easy to setup and use
- Intuitive controls
- Change all level settings, including backgrounds, views and physics.
- Drag&Drop objects into the level
- Move, rotate and scale instances
- Edit instance properties - instance name, creation code, colour, alpha (more can be added with Custom Data Containers)
- Tile editing
- Supports grid alignment and multiple selection
- Copy selected instances and tiles
- New enhanced GUI system with resizable windows and panels, context menus etc.
- Vector and matrix math library
- Save/load levels to/from *.room.gmx files
- Export/import levels to/from custom *.bbmap file
- Access to full source code and documentation
- Free updates
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.