PushEd - 2D/3D Level Editor (for GameMaker: Studio)
A downloadable tool for Windows and macOS
PushEd, or shorly just PEd, is the first 2D/3D map editor of it’s kind for GM: Studio, giving you all the tools that you need.
Experience the ease of creating complex two-dimensional and three-dimensional levels with our level editor. PEd provides you all the tools you need. You can simply drag&drop objects into the level, move them around, scale and rotate them, set their properties like name, creation code, colour and alpha. And of course you can change all the settings of room, including backgrounds, views and physic. All that with intuitive controls packed in stylish and easy to use user interface.
PEd is an internal level editor made in GameMaker: Studio. That means that you'll get the source code that you can just insert it into your project. You can use PEd just for development purpose or you can leave it in your project so anyone can make levels for your game.
- 3D and 2D level editing
- Easy to setup and use
- Intuitive controls
- Change all level settings, including backgrounds, views and physics.
- Drag&Drop objects into the level
- Move, rotate and scale instances
- Edit instance properties - instance name, creation code, colour, alpha (more can be added with Custom Data Containers)
- Tile editing
- Supports grid alignment and multiple selection
- Copy selected instances and tiles
- New enhanced GUI system with resizable windows and panels, context menus etc.
- Vector and matrix math library
- Save/load levels to/from *.room.gmx files
- Export/import levels to/from custom *.bbmap file
- Access to full source code and documentation
- Free updates
But there is much more to come. Our team is planning to add another bunch of stunning features, which will absolutely redefine level editing in GM: Studio. Some of them you can see in the following list:
- Support for custom 3D graphics pipelines
- Enhanced Content Browser that will support going through all resources (sprites, backgrounds, sounds, objects, ...)
- Full support for GameMaker Studio 2
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $69.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.